Publisher: Aether StudiosThis set of 3D-printable Angelic terrain will be featured in our World of Aach’yn module series as the home of Heroticus. Heroticus is the most active deity on Aach’yn and his domain is literally “kicking ass” as in he or his angels will show up when there is a good fight about to happen, or if a good fight needs to be happening.
Recommended Print Settings:
● Layer Size: 0.15mm recommended, 0.1mm for smoother features
● Infill: 10% for all models recommended
● Top/Bottom Layers: 6 (or 0.9mm if using a different layer size than 0.15mm)
● Side Shell Count: 2 (or 0.8mm if using a different nozzle size than 0.4mm)
● Raft/Brim/Supports: Brim is required when printing the doors and portcullis files
Seraphim Core — the basic room pieces for a temple of Heroticus
Seraphim Wall Expansion — more decorative walls and corners for Seraphim layouts
Seraphim Statues — medium and large statues to adorn your angelic temples
Seraphim Temple Expansion — pillars, pools, secret doors, and additional corridor pieces
Seraphim Giant Pillars — a variety pack of large pillars for Seraphim temples
Seraphim Bathhouse — decorative water and steps to create a Seraphim bathhouse
Seraphim Scatter — many elements of the other Seraphim sets, but freestanding instead of mounted on floors
Seraphim Rotundas — indoor/outdoor rotundas in the Seraphim style
Seraphim Short Wall — common room and corridor pieces, but half-height for improved visibility on the table
Seraphim Minis — Pope Qarl and his Elemental Stone Gargoyles guard the halls of The Seraphim Temples.
This next expansion includes all the follows STL models shown below.
Go to Source