Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – Terrain Expansion – Tank STL
Publisher: ModiphiusThis battlefield behemoth is an example of one of the US Army’s pre -war main battle tanks and one of the most powerful vehicles to ever rumble through the wasteland. Powered by a nuclear engine, its single turret design boasts a twin pair of heavy duty 140mm main cannons which it can use to demolish all but the most formidable of assailants in a single salvo.
Weighing in at a monster 60 tons, its mass makes it unsuitable for use in soft terrain, but otherwise it’s a steel beast which dominates conventional battlefields. Modelled on the M46 Patton tank last used by the US Army in the conflicts of the mid to late twentieth century, several abandoned examples can be found scattered across the Wasteland and if you’re fortunate to find a working model it can be hotwired and restored to full capacity with a minimum of fuss. Woe betide your foes, if you succeed and one of these leviathans ever becomes fully operational again.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
Our reference consumer grade 3D printer is the Form 2 SLA (Stereolighotgraphy Apparatus) resin 3D printer by Formlabs.
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
The Form 2 printer has a maximum build size of 145 (L) x 145 (W) x 175 (H) mm.
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
– STL files are sold on an “as-is” basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
– 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
– The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
– The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
– 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
– Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Go to Source