Signs of Sorcery
Did they tell you magic is sealed away by the Abyss?
That the Supernal Realm can and rsquo;t affect the Fallen?
That you and rsquo;ll never see the Watchtower again?
Nothing is ever that simple.
The curse keeps Sleepers from seeing it,
but we are Awakened.
We see past the Lie with our Sight every day,
grasp the Supernal with our spells
and seek the Mysteries.
And what Mysteries we find!
Artifacts of the true gods.
The machinations of Exarchs.
The denizens of the Supernal World.
Two thousand years of soul stones,
grimoires, and scholarship.
The Perfected Metals. Awakening itself.
Where will you begin?
and mdash; Halcyon, Mastigos
An in-depth look at Supernal Mysteries for Mage: The Awakening Second Edition,
this book contains:
- Expanded rules for Mage Sight and Supernal Entities.
- New Yantras and advice for ritual magic.
- The Perfected Materials, and expanded rules for creating magical items, soul stones, grimoires, and more.
- Artifacts, secret beings, symbolic places, and other manifestations of the Supernal Realm.
- Advice and rules for encountering an Awakening in process, playing through one during a chronicle, and for the effects of an Awakening gone wrong.
- Dozens of spells and Merits.
Note on this Advance PDF: This is the advance version of the PDF. We will be collecting errata comments for a few weeks before making any adjustments and prepping the print version of the book. Anyone who purchases the Advance PDF will automatically get the final, updated version added to their Library automatically. Additionally, anyone who orders the advance PDF will get a discount link for the print on demand book once it is ready to launch.
If you have any errata to report on he Advance PDF, please use this form: https://forms.gle/dDJnYYvh3Q6mJFMh7