Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – Terrain Expansion: Vault Walls Upgrade Pack STL
Publisher: ModiphiusFriend, where will you and your loved ones be when the bombs fall? Secure their future the way you want with a state-of-the-art underground vault from Vault-Tec!
You have been chosen as the designer of this critical structure, and with the Vault Walls Upgrade Pack you’ll have all you need to expand your vault with new options for walls and scenery which build on the existing Vault Designer Starter Pack STL.
Will you create spacious avenues and living spaces for the survivors to-be, or will you further the causes of science by limiting access to unnecessary luxuries such as food, water, and oxygen?
Build your own Vault-Tec Vault with the STL design files, ready to be the background for epic and immersive games of Fallout: Wasteland Warfare and its RPG Expansion. This Vault Walls upgrade pack includes files for utility supports, junctions and elbows, plus breached and collapsed walls, and utility walls and doorways, giving players huge amounts of versatility and variation to build their own vault.
STL printable files for:
Supports F1, F2 and F3 (L+R)
Utility ‘T’ Junction
Utility Elbow LEFT
Utility Elbow RIGHT
Walls A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A10, A11, A12, A13, A14, C1, C2, F1, F2
All Remaining Wall Variants from A1 – A14
Watch out for further Vault Design sets coming soon!
Please note: this is an STL ONLY and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use. Components included are shown in the first image, other images are for illustration purposes only.
A made-to-order version of the model will be available to buy eventually, keep an eye on our social media and other feeds for further news.
Our reference consumer grade 3D printer is the Form 2 SLA (Stereolighotgraphy Apparatus) 3D printer by Formlabs.
The recommended print resolution is 25 microns, though users may find the 50 microns setting may be acceptable for some larger objects. Lower resolutions are not recommended.
The Form 2 printer has a maximum build size of 145 (L) x 145 (W) x 175 (H) mm.
3D printable file and model ©2020 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
– STL files are sold on an “as-is” basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
– 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
– The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
– The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
– 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
– Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Go to Source